Need your opinions about my website !!

teeyo985

Reaction score
Hi guys !

This is my website http://devb.x10.mx it's in french, and it includes just a forum right now, the home page is full of blocks and ads , the blocks refer to my forum !

If you have any opinion critic or whatever, please write it !

thanks all !:)

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think english and spanish are allowed on X10.
If it is French,I suggest you put a translation atleast to abide to terms and conditions of x10
Else you may loose the account.
Be quick.

roby718

Reaction score
I like it. But i think that it needs some more contrast and a header image.

infopage

Reaction score
Looks very professional;thus, trustworthyand I also like the Facebook page box at the bottom:wink:

..and as for any translation issues, just use Google's free translation plugin.

teeyo985

Reaction score
FRENCH is supported too.

that's releasing :p OH thanks GOD ! I dont wanna loose my website !

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I like it. But i think that it needs some more contrast and a header image.

YES ! i didn't put a banner yet ! thanks for the advice ^^

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Looks very professional;thus, trustworthyand I also like the Facebook page box at the bottom:wink:

..and as for any translation issues, just use Google's free translation plugin.

YES i had that translation plugin but it wasn't good enough, so i removed it ! thanks

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

looks professional enough..

thanks brother ^^

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
FRENCH is supported too.

Thanks for the update.
Sorry I have to revise the terms and conditions.Last time when I read those...was when spanish was disabled for a while and then reincorporated.
I missed out french.
Regs,
VVBB

teeyo985

Reaction score
Thanks for the update.
Sorry I have to revise the terms and conditions.Last time when I read those...was when spanish was disabled for a while and then reincorporated.
I missed out french.
Regs,
VVBB

here you go :) good luck ^^

roby718

Reaction score
IDK if it's supposed to look like this, but, the template is messed up, and there are a bunch of forum posts that violate the TOS such as this, which is instructions for cracking Winrar. The TOS rules that apply to this are Illegal Material, and possibly Warez.

teeyo985

Reaction score
IDK if it's supposed to look like this, but, the template is messed up, and there are a bunch of forum posts that violate the TOS such as this, which is instructions for cracking Winrar. The TOS rules that apply to this are Illegal Material, and possibly Warez.

What is that IDK ??!

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

What is that IDK ??!

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

I'll remove that post !! thanks for warning me !! I didn't knew that :)

What is that IDK anyway ?