Needing Support... High Server Usage Issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Wyatt

Reaction score
Alright, here is my information....

cPanel Account: thecff
Forum Account: Leo Wyatt
Account Domain: thewbs-charmed.exofire.net

I tried to access my cPanel earlier.. and shortly afterwards, my hosting account was suspended for high server resource usage. It has been thus unsuspended.

However, I have noticed, each time I try to access my cPanel, my "Server Load" according to the Hosting Details on the X10 site, says it jumps from 2-3.70 all the way to the 12-15's

This is an issue that I cannot solve myself because I do not know what is causing it.

The reason I am requesting support is because I do not wish my hosting account suspended for this issue as it is something that I have little to no control over.

I thank you for your time and your working with me in getting this issue taken care of as expedient as possible.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
The server load is server wide.

Our suspension system can't track what was causing the high resource usage. What I suggest doing is track what you are doing when the suspensions occur. Most of the time modifications you installed will cause the problems.

Leo Wyatt

Reaction score
Thank you for your response. Like I was saying before, I'm modifying small lines of php code within the vBulletin forum structure. The changes I'm making are only cosmetic, it's not as if I we're installing new features to the system, if I we're, then I would understand the increase of server load.

But since you say it is server wide, then I will be patient and allow your technical support to correct the issue.

Thank you again for getting back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.