"Network Blocklisted" error still unaddressed

edwards2

Reaction score
I posted this issue to another thread a few days ago and still have not gotten any response or resolution. I am starting my own thread for the same issue.

I attempt to log in at x10hosting.com and get the following error:

======

Network Blocklisted​

A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is EFC671A12C8AA1778.

======

This error message makes me reluctant to visit the site again without some kind of resolution or response because it will just start another 24-hour waiting period. To reiterate, I do not have an active VPN, and I was logging in on the first of the month, as I always have, to keep the account active.

edwards2

Reaction score
I have a security program called Kamo that randomizes my browser fingerprint.

edwards2

Reaction score
Just tried it with Kamo off. I got the same results. And I have to wait another 24 hours.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Is ccleaner komo the application? You may have to check your browser proxy settings. Some applications change browsers network settings. Sometimes virus protection, privacy protection, virtual firewalls, can be over necessary. Online tracking is very controversial. In order to protect your privacy, tracking is used to identify it is really you. Bad actors use online tracking cookies, and so do legitimate online merchant accounts.

I'm presuming you're using Microsoft Windows. What other apps are being used for protection?

edwards2

Reaction score
Yes, Kamo is from CCleaner.
I also have McAfee for virus, spyware, firewall, and web protection and online privacy.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Yes, Kamo is from CCleaner.
I also have McAfee for virus, spyware, firewall, and web protection and online privacy.
The last time I used MS was Windows 10, I stopped using Norton, and Free Avast. MS had MS Defender Antivirus for free. I would say that McAfee has something to do with the constant blocking. Maybe McAfee support could tell you what is going on. I do everything the hard way. uninstall everything.