Network Blocklisted

jimsel

Reaction score
I am not using A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.
webfingers.x10.bz

How to resolve? I was using x10 hosting for testing and thinking of leaving my current host after 19 years...

10 hours later.. no feedback for the issue

Network Blocklisted​

A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E829A68D08A0B2B49.

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not using A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.
webfingers.x10.bz

How to resolve? I was using x10 hosting for testing and thinking of leaving my current host after 19 years...

Network Blocklisted​

A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E829A68D08A0B2B49.

We see your access attempt was from : DataCamp Limited CDN/Proxy network. Which would indicate it is via a Proxy / VPN type network.

All of our support is volunteer and community based. If the issue is not major resolving around service uptime or similar there may be some delay in getting an update. However, we do offer a discord service as well that may work for quicker resolutions of similar issues you are reporting here.