Networking Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

felixcleroux23

Reaction score
OK on starka, all files and db :)

THX !

EDIT : some of my directory have dissapear.... FTP is down, too.

Last edited:

ajonesma

Reaction score
I'm on the starka server and I cant even get Cpanel to load, it only loads the header and then loads for ever! its been loading for 10 minutes and still going.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
^ same.

I hope this gets resolved soon...*is very impatient*

tastyklean

Reaction score
how is it your start when you joined in 2009 march?
because we where shopping around but then decided to host the website on our Asterisk server in the end.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Oh nooo, my web host which I got for no money at all is down

Oh nooo you sarcastic arse, how about the concept of test before purchase. some of us are actually planning on spending money on hosting in the not to far future. Also im stuck with my bloody domain name parked with this site

Last edited:

Tessa

Reaction score
I am unable to sign up for the initial registration to get free hosting. Is the data center/ network down for that application also?:frown: I was able to register for the forum. It is now 8 pm EST Friday, April 1.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I think it's been fixed now. or at least for Starka. I can access my forum

gamedoc39

Reaction score
that anti spam bot is funny 8)

for the time being then

Just to be sure, when all is okay the account page will notify us about that isn't it? As I see things changing but still not able to log in (edit: at starka).

Last edited:

paint2010

Reaction score
I can't login to cPanel. I haven't done anything on my site's frontend/backend, unless you count navigating around, and I believe I got suspended as a result. Weird.

booboomkd45

Reaction score
^Go to x10hosting.com/control if you are on free hosting and check there if you are suspended ... But my problem is... I can view my web but I can't log in to cPanel, if there is a problem with the server internet I can't even view my web and cant login but i can view it and cant login. Please help.

szirmaimme57

Reaction score
I just opened today my free account.

It says:
Pending Hosting Account Signup submitted April 2 at 4:06 pm
DUFdQdkBr3PK
action status information: Process wait
Your hosting account signup is currently awaiting processing or executing within our system queue. Its status is displayed above and will be updated upon clicking the submit below.

Any info, when will the new signups begin to activate?

Thanks!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We do not provide support in news threads.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.