Neuromancer

Neuromancer

Reaction score
Well I was checking out a thread on pro-networks about free webhosts.

I have a website already http://www.nettronic.net

But as you can see its down AGAIN

I paid for a domain name there... and withing the next few months was lookingat upgrading to paid hosting. (Dont have plastic yet... but just got a prepaid and it will take 2 months before the direct deposit starts working :(

Anyhoo... :lol:

I didn't see any specs on the free hosting, or any prices on the paid hosting... but I have not searched through the whole forum yet.

I decided to join based on the user list... I figured that with 70 users on so far today that, support will definitley be available, and that it wont be some flyby night organization :)

I am a tech guy, just getting started in building websites... but I want to build a help desk style of site. Lots of guides and how tos with a small help forum, basically used for people to post problems and from which I can develop more guides :)

Eventually I will turn it into a money making oppurtuinity, my having it be a help desk for various small business owners.

Anyway got lots of stuff to look through on the site..

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, our plans can be viewed in Conor's profile above, the paid plans are the same just no ads. $1, $3, and $5 a month.

-Corey