Nevlo Corporation -- Say goodbye to Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulse__xx

Reaction score
adcampaign21gs8.jpg

My new operating system, will revolutionize the world of technology.
Nevlo.com, is coming soon.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Will it let me play my entire existing collection of windows9x-xp games?

More details required (google's not helping at all which is generally a bad sign), especially if it's supposed to somehow wipe microsoft off the board (this I gotta see, cause linux was supposed to as well and MS is still tickin')

(please don't take this as a slant on you, I'm just curious what you're talking about)

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Uh, that site is offering illegal extremepixels skin downloads, plus nulled versions of vBulletin and IPB and loads of other stuff.

Moron. You should be banned for linking to a warez site here, and I've already reported you to Invision Power Services, Jelsoft, and eXtremepixels just in case they feel like getting your pathetic forum shut down.

"Nevlo Corporation"? Right...

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't even catch that part...

Still curious as to wtf this "Fusion" crap is though (although it's looking more and more like a pre-release of vista or something)

Cynical

Reaction score
So you propose a unfinished OS that *no one* has heard about, has no reputation whatsoever, and isn't even backed up with any information can take on the world's leading operating system?

Please don't spam our forums -- nobody here needs that. If you want to share with us whatever you may be working on, do so as you wish, just tell us more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.