New account

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrobert51190

Reaction score
Hi, I just got one of your free accounts. I went through and filled out everything it asked me. It says my account is active and ready. I uploaded 5 html page files, 4 html frame files, and 8 pictures. I put them in my home directory and then copied them to my public_html directory. I renamed my main page file to index.html. I can still no access my site. Is there something else I need to configure? I did check the permisions and my index.html file in public_html is set at 0644. I can get to the main site but not mine. My domain is piratefl.x10.mx . Is that exactly what I should put in the address bar or am I leaviing something out? I also tried the dedicated IP address and couldn't go there either. Please let me know what I did wrong or if there is a problem with the site.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Boru's being a bit tempermental as of late, staff are aware and we're trying to hunt down the cause of the issue so we can get it fixed.

Boru's one of the free hosting servers (specifically, it's the one you happened to get created on). The up shot is we do know there's an issue, it's just being cranky to try and locate.

hrobert51190

Reaction score
Thanks, everything was fine the next morning. I did a lot of fine tuning yesterday and am liking the site.

Thanks again,
hrobert51190

Status
Not open for further replies.