New Ad-Enhanced Server/ Nuevo servidor Ad-Enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We purchased an additional ad-enhanced server yesterday. We should be finished setting it up and securing it by tonight. I'd like to thank all the current ad-enhanced customers for their patience with the current issues. They will be resolved shortly as we bring this additional server online to spread the load out.

-Corey

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayer compramos un servidor nuevo de ad-Enhanced. Deberiamos de acabar de configurarlo y asegurarlo esta noche. Me gustaria agradecer a los actuales clientes con plan Ad-Edhanced por sus paciencia con los problemas actuales. Estarán resueltos tan pronto como tengamos este servidor preparado y online para repartir la carga.

-Corey

(Nota de Kansy: Por favor, no contesteis en español)

Last edited by a moderator:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: New Ad-Enhanced Server

Cool! Glad to see some new servers are coming online to make x10 even better!

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
WHOO...ad-enhanced will be even faster now..
does this inlcude Stoli?

mysticgfx

Reaction score
I think that the new server should be used for stoli since it's the only server thats has major problems.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I think that the new server should be used for stoli since it's the only server thats has major problems.

Stoli's probably going to be split in half, where some accounts may be moved onto the new server. Corey or someone else with that info can confirm if what I'm saying is true or not.

nunoabc

Reaction score
So I will be able to see my forum? When it will be all configured? Can I know that? You could sen a newsletter :D Thanks for this great hosting service.

coolv1994

Reaction score
Thanks for the upgrades and the service Corey and x10 staff. I hope this new server helps.

satbir

Reaction score
Really Really we were waiting for it. For last 3 months Stoli was behaving in such a way that we were controlling so much as every other day my site was down. Appreciate your concern and hope that we will have service like last year back...
Thanx...

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Stoli's probably going to be split in half, where some accounts may be moved onto the new server. Corey or someone else with that info can confirm if what I'm saying is true or not.

New accounts will be created on the second Ad-Enhanced server, which will help keep the load down on Stoli.

Jesse

Reaction score
Goodluck Corey, I hope there will be no errors while moving some accounts to the new server.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
To further clarify, All new accounts are going to this server; Every day we remove old accounts, which are inactive. So, this will alleviate the load from stoli and balance it out. You will see improvements soon with this.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Accounts will be switched over tonight. Someone fell asleep last night *Cough* Bryon *Cough*

Just need to run through some final tests and it's good to go.

-Corey

juanidn2

Reaction score
Corey, when you say issues, do u mean the SHUOSIN problem or i'm having problems again?? Cause i upgraded to level 2 of PHP and it's not working again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.