New and already issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexa8

Reaction score
There's something strange happening here. I went to reply to a couple of post and I could not reply some message came up rejecting it. Yet my status says I can post.....no biggie I hate replying anyway. Question about the error pages though....I went to edit them yet apparently they are limited and can only put in a few buttons offered. Is there a reason for this...why are the error pages limited? Are you editing them for running ads or something? I have never been in an account that I could not edit the error pages...so that they match my site.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Where were you trying to reply to posts?
Only users with higher ranks and privileges can reply to posts in free hosting support area. This system was implemented due to some problems in the past including thread hijacking. You should be able to post and reply to posts in most other areas of the forums.
Regarding custom error pages, I believe that cPanel allows users to change common error pages. Which error pages are you being prevented from editing?

alexa8

Reaction score
Unfortunately and or all of them from 400 to 500 in the advance area of cpanel. I have worked with cpanel for many years...and this is the only one I have seen so limited and it has so much missing in it. There is tag buttons to enter a redirect or a URL ...but I would like to do something so simple as adding my own logo at the header of the page. Have you tried to edit any pages?

As for limited coverage of the forum...I am new to it..therefore don't know all the ends and outs quite yet. I just spotted a question that was answered and it was wrong so I thought I would stick in my two cents...but since I couldn't respond it's just as well sometimes 2 cents can get you in trouble.

Appriciate you help.

Status
Not open for further replies.