New and Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatAllie

Reaction score
Hello

My name is Allie and I just signed up yesterday. I have a question :confused:. I apologize if these were answered before (I tried looking my questions up via search, but haven't found any answers). I have premium hosting, "infinity".

My domain isn't activated yet. I know it takes 24 to 72 hours. However, I want to start uploading files to the website. I tried locating Site Reptile but am unable to. Where can I find it?

Another question I have is how reliable is the Frontpage system? I know Microsoft doesn't update the extensions anymore, but will I be in trouble if I use the Frontpage extensions?

Thank you in advance,
Allie

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
* Moved To Free Hosting *

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
If you have premium hosting as you stated, you will want to open a support ticket in your client area at https://clients.x10hosting.com
These forums are for providing support for Free Hosting accounts, which is under a completely separate system.

While you (probably) won't get in trouble or anything for using Frontpage extensions, it is recommended that you don't use them because they aren't being maintained anymore and produce a website look that is very outdated. If you need a way of styling your website without knowing HTML, consider using Adobe Dreamweaver or similar programs that are updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.