New and reering to go!

Draise

Reaction score
Hey people! This is my first time ever making websites and hosting them and posting them online.

I have had experience with Graphics Design, and can make pretty things. I only know a bit of CSS and HTML. But I am keen to learn PHP and other things.

I have a number of projects in mind! But first things first.. putting something online!

So I am looking foreward to being a part of this community, and a part of what this free webhosting service has to offer, especially to me, a rookie just playing around!

If you guys have any advice or any information on how to make your first homepage in x10hosting, I'd love to know!

-Draise

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy!
Welcome to x10Hosting.
Just browse the forums and you will find a lot of useful information and opinions on websites and website design.

Regards,
Carl

Draise

Reaction score
Thanks carl! I found a way to make my frist homepage. The forums are useful. Catch you later!

-Draise

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
welcome to x10! Hope you enjoy using the great services offered by corey and the team :). By the way, if you want to talk to us live, join the IRC and join channel: #x10hosting through /join #x10hosting :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
New and reering to go?
"Raring to go"
Anxious to get started. Example: "I was raring to go when I heard it was two for one ice cream cone day at the Dairy Queen"
Definition taken from the unofficial unpublished Calf Creek Texas book of common phrases.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I think he's warshing all the phrases from his mind.

789aaa

Reaction score
Welcome

Hi, x10hosting
I am from Vietnam.
Share and Connect.Oh!
I hope we share and help about web tut together...