new and urgent silly quetions!

wendyisgreat

Reaction score
hi, im just sign in
when I login , I just can't find the link where I can click to enter my cpanel, just dozens of detail informtion about my new account, so where should I click? where it is locate on page

Is there anything else I should know to keep my account active all the time, except visit this forum every 14 days

If I want to connect my domain to my space what is your Name server, is that ns1.x10hosting.com ns2.x10hosting ? and the IP is what for A record, where I can find these info, is there any instruction page about these?

thank

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
hi, im just sign in
when I login , I just can't find the link where I can click to enter my cpanel, just dozens of detail informtion about my new account, so where should I click? where it is locate on page

Is there anything else I should know to keep my account active all the time, except visit this forum every 14 days

If I want to connect my domain to my space what is your Name server, is that ns1.x10hosting.com ns2.x10hosting ? and the IP is what for A record, where I can find these info, is there any instruction page about these?

thank

1. Login to account panel http://x10hosting.com/control

Click on "view deatils" link of Free hosting account then click on "Login to Cpanel" button

2. You need to login to forums every 31 days not 14 days. and also read TOS--> http://x10hosting.com/tos.php

3. If you set the nameservers then there is no need to set the A Record

If you want to set A record alone then set that to 69.175.121.58

Last edited:

wendyisgreat

Reaction score
Re:again new and urgent silly quetions!

Again I can find "view details", but after I clicked it, just can't find "Login to capnel" button, where on earth it is , don't mad of me.
and do I need to change Name server, is that ns1.x10hosting.com ns2.x10hosting ?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: again new and urgent silly quetions!

Again I can find "view details", but after I clicked it, just can't find "Login to capnel" button, where on earth it is , don't mad of me.
and do I need to change Name server, is that ns1.x10hosting.com ns2.x10hosting ?

By the way you just registered and the account creation takes time. wait for some time then try.

Login to Cpanel at http://cossacks.x10hosting.com:2082

If you want to use your own domain here on x10hosting then change the nameservers to

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

The DNS propagation may take upto 48 hours

and then

You can change the main domain in your account panel by selecting modify service from the hosting menu.

OR

You can park the domain in your cpanel

OR
you can add as addon domain in your cpanel

wendyisgreat

Reaction score
again, I found the "Login in button" it just not shows on IE8, but shows on Firefox, ?!

some more quetions
1. If I run a Chinese website on your hosting, is it going to be suspended?

2. how to line a subdomain with your space(my own not ur web offered), and I change my Arecord and keep my Nameservers to other applier, will it work?

3. If I delete the folders and doc. pre-build in my account, what will happend, should I keep all of them their to keep my hosting work?

4. I should upload my doc. in www folder, is it ?

thanks!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
again, I found the "Login in button" it just not shows on IE8, but shows on Firefox, ?!

some more quetions
1. If I run a Chinese website on your hosting, is it going to be suspended?

2. how to line a subdomain with your space(my own not ur web offered), and I change my Arecord and keep my Nameservers to other applier, will it work?

3. If I delete the folders and doc. pre-build in my account, what will happend, should I keep all of them their to keep my hosting work?

4. I should upload my doc. in www folder, is it ?

thanks!

1. If your site has 1:1 translation to One of English/Spanish/French then you can use your own language. google or any other translation services are not allowed.
2. If you want to use subdomain with A record then set the A record to that sub domain and make that sub domain as your primary or parked or addon domain
3. You can delete the files in your public_html folder other than the contents of public_html folder don't delete anything. It is recommended not to delete anything except index.html in your public_html folder :)
4. yes, You have to upload your site files to www or public_html folder, both are same.

Last edited: