New Codes, New Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

We've revamped our ads and our rules. Starting today (Sunday EST) there are new ads and new rules. The new ad code can be found at http://x10hosting.com/ads.php .

From account creation you will have two weeks to have a working website up with ads displayed. You MUST use our ad code as is. If you have questions post about it, upon review your account WILL be suspended if it's not in compliance. You are to remove all current google ads from your site, we will pre-approve sites to use google ads from now on. Another rule we are implementing is that the ads must be displayed towards the top on the pages, a good rule to follow is, as long as you don't have to scroll down to see the ad you're safe. If we have to scroll down to view the ad your account will be suspended. Everyone has 72 hours to be in compliance with these new rules.

Please post or PM with any questions,
Thanks

Su2000

Reaction score
I don't know, but I noticed the banners say your advertisement here? on it. Shouldn't that be changed, or something? Since the new adcode is here, I need to ask about that.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It will change by itself when we update it; It is a temporary banner for now as we needed to replace the Google ads ASAP. Sites will only be approved for the Google ads now, not the new ads. If you want to use Google please PM us and we'll review your site to make sure it qualifies for Google ads. If so you can use Google instead of the new ads.

-Corey

hoovernj

Reaction score
Uh.. What if I need an extension on that deadline? I'm having some trouble putting the ad towards the top of page with my content manager.

THeLL

Reaction score
I also have problems! Plz dont delete my accoutn, i will insert it!
roseon.x10.....

HrvckRacer29

Reaction score
The new ad is up on all my pages. Let me know If I'm missing anything. Also, What qualifications does the site have to have to have a google ad banner?

www.goracin.net

Pure

Reaction score
I added it but it doesnt show up... on my site pure.x10hosting.com

KbFr08

Reaction score
can you have a link when moused over the banner is displayed?

sh8y

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a noob question but when putting the ad code on your site, do you have to put it in manually on each page or is there a way to automate the process? I'm looking at using Dreamweaver MX 2004 and I was wondering if this was possible.

icely

Reaction score
sh8y said:
Sorry if this is a noob question but when putting the ad code on your site, do you have to put it in manually on each page or is there a way to automate the process? I'm looking at using Dreamweaver MX 2004 and I was wondering if this was possible.

yes, you have to manually put it in every page unless you use php includes then you can just edit the header

Status
Not open for further replies.