New Codes, New Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhianna

Reaction score
KbFr08 said:
can you have a link when moused over the banner is displayed?

No, that would defeat the purpose of the advertisement.

x10Hosting gives webmasters very nice hosting packages and we don't ask for that much in return.

Members must be in compliance with our banner requirements according to the plans stated.

HrvckRacer29

Reaction score
Just To Let You Know. The Old Plain Ads Still Show Up On My Site At Times. But They Dont Work When Clicked. The Newer Design Ads Show Up Sometimes And Point To X10Hosting.Com But They Don't Open Up As A New Browser Window. Just Figured I'd Be A Good Hostee And Let You Guys Know If You Don't Already Know. :)

icely

Reaction score
it would be great if the visitors clicks on the ads, a new window will open instead of opening it in the current page

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
They're suppoesd to open in a new page, I'll check it out.

-Corey

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
mine open in new page even if the page cant be found it opens in a new page!

icely

Reaction score
the default banner opens in a new page however the x10hosting banner doesn't

icely

Reaction score
thesims2extreme said:
howcome the samll banners say pics hosting???

it will change from time to time but it seems like the aren't fully organized yet

admans

Reaction score
the ads dont show in my forums....

i have problems with the placement of ads on my forums

the half banner does not show up in my forums

somebody pls help....

the other ads show up easily even the google 1s...i have although removed all the ads for the moment....

please look into my problem admins as i dont wanna loss such an xcellent host!

im using ipb2.03 pls help!

misery

Reaction score
OK small problem im using php nuke 7.6 I have no idea as to how to put the ad up can i get a lil help. I really dont want to lose my site.

DonkeyTvShow

Reaction score
ok, i got the main page, and then the windows in the page(iframes), can i keep the ad on the top of the main page, (see site)......

Last edited:

Rhianna

Reaction score
Post the url to your site so we can see what you are talking about.

A

Ace007

Im using drupal and im not really sure how to add the ads. I tried modifying the theme but it disnt display the ads at al. I really wish there were vertical ads as an option because then i could just stick it in a block on the side of every page, it really would make it alot easier. If anyone has any advice, or knows if they will be coming out with vertical banners, let me know.

rabbie_2oo5

Reaction score
corey r u still givin free domain for points ????? if u r will u pm me and let me know

Hanaku Kumouri

Reaction score
I put the darn ad code on my site and now its suspended. I'd like an explanation because I've worked hard on my site and just when things are goign great it's now suspended. I'm willing to fix the problem and get on with it. Not that I'm not in a good mood becuse of this. Why have the origional ads changed to google ads?!

Conor

Reaction score
Use the proper suspension form fond in the support forum. Thanks for bumping this topic. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.