New Currency!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I removed vbPlaza as it was unsecure and has stop being officially supported. I also decided to consolidate x10Cash and points into one currency so it is less confusing for everyone.

x10Cash and Points are now 'credits'. I have converted whatever points and cash you had into credits. An example of the conversion was 10,000 Points = 500 x10Cash = 5,000 Credits.

You still get credits for making posts and threads, you also get bonus credits just for logging into the forum everyday. Why not set x10 as your homepage so you don't forget? ;)

Everyone who is offering points for a service or something else in the market place should convert their offering to credits. Credits are worth double what points were so you should offer less credits than you were points. Example: You were offering 5,000 points, you should now offer 2,500 credits.

We're revamping the offer and rewards system to reflect these changes and hope to have them open by the end of next week. There will also be some new options to use your credits coming soon.

Let me know if you have questions!

-Corey

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
So what happens to the rewards we requested for 1 year ago?

zero5854

Reaction score
Sounds cool! I did have a question about the arcade. Why does it cost soooo much to save score? 10,000 credits? Did I read that right? NOT Complaining just wondering. :)

poringy

Reaction score
Wow, I've only been gone for a month and a half and so many things have changed. I like how the site is more tightly integrated with the hosting account and the forum, especially how you can modify your account easier. The new look looks very professional.

nol888

Reaction score
Credits for logging in - yet more incentive to stay active. I like it!

Great new system Corey

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
Wow that is such a good ideas, excellent work Corey lovely to stay in x10hosting, even though there were so much changes like linking cpanel account and two weeks forum login which may face suspension. But this idea will bring in more people to login everyday.

Zenax

Reaction score
I presume that we can still purchase things like domains etc using these credits.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, you can still purchase stuff; We're working on converting the old system from x10Cash to Credits right now.

-Corey

Zenax

Reaction score
Sounds like a man with a plan. Well good luck Corey and the rest of the team. I shall be looking forward to purchasing stuff.

Veivei

Reaction score
Very useful info, I think it's better to "sticky" the thread.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, as you might have already noticed, now you can make credits donations/payments again. You can do this by clicking the Donate link on a user's post's or Profile, or by going to the x10 menu (which used to be "Account"), and clicking on Credit Donations.

Sorry for any inconvenience you might have had in this last weeks because of this, it's back again!

Hosting4Life

Reaction score
Well, as you might have already noticed, now you can make credits donations/payments again. You can do this by clicking the Donate link on a user's post's or Profile, or by going to the x10 menu (which used to be "Account"), and clicking on Credit Donations.

Sorry for any inconvenience you might have had in this last weeks because of this, it's back again!

It's good to hear that it's back.

Anyways, will there be an option to purchase new domains(.com/.net/.org/etc) using "x10 Cash" or "x10 Credits" that we earned for posting, participate in offers, etc? (The option to purchase domains using x10 Credits was there before the update. Last I saw was that you need 700 x10 Cash to purchase a new domain.)

Thanks!

-Hosting4Life

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
It's good to hear that it's back.

Anyways, will there be an option to purchase new domains(.com/.net/.org/etc) using "x10 Cash" or "x10 Credits" that we earned for posting, participate in offers, etc? (The option to purchase domains using x10 Credits was there before the update. Last I saw was that you need 700 x10 Cash to purchase a new domain.)

Thanks!

-Hosting4Life
Eventually we will have those options back.

Cubeform

Reaction score
Thank goodness. I always thought the conversion to x10cash was unnecessary.

Tideas

Reaction score
Question, besides offer, is there a place that can tell us what we can use credits for?

Status
Not open for further replies.