New features

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you think my site should have for new features to make it a better online community?

Now I mean like scripts that allows the user to do something that is already done and I can download and use for free (like a forum software, but now I already have that).

JuniorD

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in Scripts & 3rd Party Apps?

I think you should give them more accessibility, give them chat rooms, forums, certain things that would draw them in, such as browser games and such.

Daniel S

Reaction score

I think you should give them more accessibility, give them chat rooms, forums, certain things that would draw them in, such as browser games and such.

No I think it should belong in this forum because vigge_sWe is basically asking people of their suggestions on how to improve his/her's site.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Forum: have, Chat room: have on the forums. And I have browser based games and flash games too lol.

No I think it should belong in this forum because vigge_sWe is basically asking people of their suggestions on how to improve his/her's site.

Exactly what I thought