New Forum (TECHFORUM) from sunils

sunils

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been thinking around for creating a new forum script as this will make me more experienced in php scripting. So I started the work on a new script called smart forums. Now I am using this smart forum script as tech forum in my site.

I would like you to review the home page which has been completed and uploaded. Any type of suggestions, comments are welcomed because i will be releasing this script to users in the name of smart forums.

So I ask every one of you to write down what you expect with a forum script, so that i can offer with smart forums.

The link with which you can access the site is :-

http://techforum.sunils.co.cc/

Eagerly awaiting your suggestions and comments...........................

FalseHope

Reaction score
First off, I suggest you get a new banner. Next you need more content, a board for code would be a nice idea too, and support place would also be nice. Other than that, looks alright.

Zenax

Reaction score
Place a disagree button on the agreement page. most forums have these.

Second of all change the banner, it just looks horrible (no offense)!

thats all for now!

Peace

sunils

Reaction score
Thnx for the review.
Will be changing the banner once it is ready.
Ok i will add the disagree button also.

The forums will be added once the admin screen is ready.

Please continue posting what all i can do (or) in other words what you all would like in a forum.

Dan

Reaction score
I agree the current header is horrible.
Maybe put the Power by Smart Forum thing at the bottom of the page.
Also I don't really like that colour scheme. Maybe Grey and blue colour scheme instead. Another thing: have it centered like this forum - they don't seem to look as good to me when they are liquid like yours.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
agreed the banner doesn't look too good..
also the forum doesn't look like it has a binding element that <div>s have been placed around...maybe a border around the whole forum would look nice?
also forums that are not the whole length of the page look good to me, since I hate having to read across, plus you get to have an attractive bg, and you can see the sides

sunils

Reaction score
I agree the current header is horrible.
Maybe put the Power by Smart Forum thing at the bottom of the page.
Also I don't really like that colour scheme. Maybe Grey and blue colour scheme instead. Another thing: have it centered like this forum - they don't seem to look as good to me when they are liquid like yours.

agreed the banner doesn't look too good..
also the forum doesn't look like it has a binding element that <div>s have been placed around...maybe a border around the whole forum would look nice?
also forums that are not the whole length of the page look good to me, since I hate having to read across, plus you get to have an attractive bg, and you can see the sides

Thanx for the review guys, as i have posted early i will be changing the header. please look in my signature for the new header i have designed. review it also so that i can make changes before it is uploaded.

Then about the centering of the forum. can you please upload the screenshot as in your pc so that i can change the settings as necessary.

about the color scheme will be changing it when all the works are done.

other changes will be done asap. please review the forum then and there so that i will come out good for the release.

Once again thank you for your review. will be uploading some changes today.....
Continue your reviews.........