New Forum Theme

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I recently made some modifications to my forum theme for better integration with the rest of my site and switched to using MyBB.

http://forums.techairlines.com/

I previously requested a review of my main site and was given a suggestion to change the forum theme. What are your opinions of the redesign?

Thanks.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I have not looked at your website before, but if your objective was to integrate your forum with the rest of your website you absolutely succeeded. The entire site, including the forum, looks very professional IMHO. Good work.

I have a question which is off topic here but related to your website. Do a lot people find VirtualBox difficult to understand and use to the point where a book is needed to sort it out? I have had VirtualBox installed on my Linux / Ubuntu PC for quite some time and find it very easy to install, understand, configure, and use.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Good work !!!!! looking excellent...
Cheers !!!!!

stardom

Reaction score
the forum fits in like it was part of the package, unless the theme was all that changed. which i am guessing is the case.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments everyone! :)

I have a question which is off topic here but related to your website. Do a lot people find VirtualBox difficult to understand and use to the point where a book is needed to sort it out? I have had VirtualBox installed on my Linux / Ubuntu PC for quite some time and find it very easy to install, understand, configure, and use.

I actually found VirtualBox quite easy to understand and use and the book that I've been Packt Publishing has asked me to give away is probably aimed towards absolute beginners as it covers everything including how to download the installer. It does cover some advanced concepts though.

My opinion?

It's a hideous lime green.

My original choice was either a dark green or blue, and my original theme that I chose was dark green but had light green links and when I customized my current theme (the original is red), I decided to stick with the previous link colors for the main color scheme.

My new upcoming extension to this site will have a light blue color scheme.