New Free Domain co.vu

boeing

Reaction score
I recently found out that there was a new free domain registrar which looks quiet promising.

You can try it out by clicking here

It provides a stunning yourcompany.co.vu domain which i think looks professional.

I hope this helped you :)

Last edited:

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Awesome, I actually like this.

I use .tk mainly now that .co.cc has gone. :)

lenore23

Reaction score
I'm not sure how their free domain name is really supposed to do anyone any good, if you can't even set the nameservers without paying for the privelege...

Get a free domain name, have to pay to configure it, free no longer means free.

Thanks for sharing this, I'm sure it'll be useful for someone, but I've tried it and it just doesn't work for me.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what trying to appear to be a company headquartered in Vanuatu is supposed to accomplish for you in any case. I can see getting an actual dot-VU domain for a cute-sounding online video service of some sort (if Vanuatu actually permits offshore domains registered on their TLD) but the fake company component spoils that idea. For what it's worth, I never saw the attraction of CO.CC either -- it's like hanging a big sign on your site saying "I'm a fly-by-night scam artist".

lenore23

Reaction score
Yeah, this has always been an issue for me, too. it's kind of like using a shorturl service for a business site; I mean, what sort of business would cheap out and use something like that? For a personal site it's fine, but I don't think they should call it free if they expect you to pay for the privelege of using it...

chatngox

Reaction score
Free domain has always been causing issues for me. I'm glad I moved!
For me, if a domain is TLD then I will classify it as professional.

Thomas014

Reaction score
I heard about .tk domain, just read about .co.vu and after searching I found new one .co.nr.
I dont how exactly these free domains are working.

lankatvx

Reaction score
I heard about .tk domain, just read about .co.vu and after searching I found new one .co.nr.
I dont how exactly these free domains are working.

dot.tk is the best and there is another one cu.cc which is also good.
With that said,co.nr allows redirections only.