New Free PC Help Desk coming! We would like your opinion.

allen92

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I just wanted get everybody opinion on a website that I am working on its going to be an free help Desk with the following features:

• Free Help Desk-This service wants to stand out from the rest by the fact that it is not only FREE but also that it is FAST, we respond in aprox 1-3 days. NO GIMMICKS! NO GARBAGE!
  • A Tech Forum
  • Yourspace-A service that allow you to a simple landing page with your own free url(Sometimes you don't want an full fledged website).
  • Hopefully a diverse tech community.
  • Reviews on the latest, greatest, and worst in technology.
  • And more to come!

We hope to be finished with the website sometime this month. The name of the website will be : "The Free Help Desk" If you have any questions, comments, ideas, or would like to be an moderator contact me at: allendawson@gmx.com. I would be nice if you could post on the practically of an site like this. You can apply for moderators positions here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDgxMDZNRTFONzhDaUYtUkRmaWk2aVE6MA..

Thank You
Allen Dawson

Last edited:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sounds interesting but if I were you, I'd be prepared to do some massive advertising. Such a site won't work without a massive tech community that knows what they're doing. You don't want to have more questions than you can handle.

allen92

Reaction score
Excellent point. Although the guys on our help desk are well qualified, a in-the-know community is also important. Thanks for your input.