New Future

N

Nathan

Take it out of the frames and it might be good, frames are noob. The inner template...7/10.

S_W_A_T

Reaction score
LoL agree.... Frames make site look ugly. And in your site, the news section, a auto-scroll would be awesome.

Code:
<marquee behavior=scroll direction="up" scrollamount="2" height="180" width="100">

Conor

Reaction score
Obviously the frames aren't permanent....Nice job but like I said on MSN, the text in some of the content boxes go too low, ie AFFILIATES

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
yea i kno, and the frames are not permanent, i just didnt want to type the ad scripts in every page cuz it destroys the template, so instead i put the entire site into one page...hehe

Last edited:

XColl

Reaction score
You took the layout from clantemplates. Thats a waist of points to spend. =/

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
naa the person wanted that template, i just customized it for him. btw i made the red template, i also made the other hover effects, banner, etc. i have changed the layout as the previous layout did not suit new futures requirements. and a creator of that themplate is a friend of mine. =]

moparfan90

Reaction score
wow nice. i give it a 6/10 only because of the frame. without that 8.5/10 :) get rid of those frames

prettydead

Reaction score
I think the header text color is too drab of a solid gray. It really looks strange. But I like the site a lot!!!!! 7/10
:grin:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
7/10

i hate that inner frame thing
its tough to scroll and you resort to clicking..

NewFuture

Reaction score
the inner frame will go probably, as its only for demonstration purposes

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
Yup he said it right, i have been saying it over an over again, the only reason the frame is there its because of showing purpose.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
6/10 dont really like it the colors and all. not much of a fan of grey.