new gaming website

XxUnknownxX

Reaction score
wut up yall i just made my site well is not finish yet i got many things to do if yall can check it out for me i am lookin for some staff that wont mind hlpin me with the site or has any ideas can please post on my forum ill put a section for tech ideas so please check it out. or u can put it here either way is cool.

forgot to put the website lol

http://www.idt.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
I think that the font used on the menu and the title graphic is a bit hard to read. The text is very close together and quite scrawly. I'd say you should use a different font.

Btw, what type of gaming site is it? A clan site? fansite? or a news/media site? Or just a whatever-our-memebers-want site?

Also, i'd recommed going to other forums that deal with the games that you are interested in and advertising your site there.

Zenax

Reaction score
I have to agree with unpixelatedgamers I am afraid. The font is just to hard for people to read, but it is ok when bigger!

My suggestion is make a banner and use the font, but make it bigger, so it is easier to read.

My next suggestion is to do with the buttons. Use a different font on them, and make the font on them smaller, that way it is easier for people to read, and navigate around your site.

There is a spelling mistake on the bottom of the page, where it says "Import Darg Tuners"

So there is a few ideas, and if you work on this hard, you will have a very good website!

P.S might want to change your mind on the inline frame usage!

poringy

Reaction score
Yep, I don't really like the font much since it's harder to read. But the colors, graphics, and layout is really nice for a gaming website. I'd say good job even though I stopped playing games. :)

XxUnknownxX

Reaction score
thnks well i s a clan/ what ever my member wants type of site i was thinkin about changin some of the font too thnx for the replys