New GP Event Headers

ghotel

Reaction score
Ive recently writted a script in php that will change my logo on events i set e.g if its christmas it will change my site header to a christmas theme, Anyway more to the point what do you think of theres, Its just a quick design i could improve them.

My site: gamepenalty.com (There for the top Header)

Christmas Theme:
christmas.jpg

Halloween Theme:
halloween.jpg

Easter Theme:
easter.jpg

New Year:
newyear.jpg

Loony Tunes: ( I got board )
loonytunes.jpg

Edit:
bump
Edit:
* bump *

Last edited:

withambition

Reaction score
If you designed the backgrounds for all of those, then they're wonderful. If you didn't then they're good, but would be much better if they had been your designs.

xPlozion

Reaction score
they look good, nj. my fav is the easter one, and my least fav is the new year one

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
like xPlozion said, the new years one is my least favorite.
all of the others follow a cartoonish kind of design, but the new years one just doesn't fit it

ghotel

Reaction score
Your right the new years one doesnt fit in as good its the text "Happy New Year Everyone" Thats putting it off, mabe to many fireworks, Ill work on this thank you for your comments.

xPlozion

Reaction score
the others all have cartoonish borders, nice smooth gradients with highlights, while the fireworks one is just, completely different...

try experimenting with various other objects other than fireworks, like in nyc, they've got a big ball that drops down, i don't know if they have anything similar in the uk or anything other than fireworks. maybe add confetti? oh, and baby new year :D. i'm sure you can make him look like the others ;)