New here (duh)

RoseWolf

Reaction score
My name on here is rosewolf. My domain is www.carolinfennern.com, which is hosted here. Now come my little issues. I'd like to know where the support forum(s) are located so I can post my support issues in the right spot. I'd also like to know where to look for instructions when things get updated (i.e. the Apache thingy) so I can move my files if neccessary. Thanks!

RoseWolf

SykaX

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the site!

For support check out the Free Hosting or Site Management. You can check the Announcements for any updates, but if there are, it's highly likely you will not need to move your files. Corey even backs up the whole server before making an update to it.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting Forums, RoseWolf. Enjoy your visits to our community ^.^

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to x10Hosting. Enjoy your stay with us.

Jesse

Reaction score
Hello Rosewolf,

Don't worry if you are a Paid Hosting Member of x10Hosting. Because as a paid hosting member of x10hosting, you have a feature which is daily backup service. Hope you enjoy in x10. If you have any more questions just pm me? hehe :)

Slothie

Reaction score
Welcome to x10, you can just post here on the forums if you need any help and someone will get to you (eventually :p).

Be sure to read up all the rules and regulations and you'll be just fine, enjoy your stay :)