new here, need help.

sanjuforum

Reaction score
Hi! I' m new here.

i wanted to find some sort of a guide to starting up, but the FAQ page is blank.

I just have a couple of questions:

Can I upload my files via FTP? Where do i find my FTP address?

I just changed my domain name, and it was changed ok. but i couldn't view it. How long does it take to use the new domain name?

sanju

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 sanjuforum! You can upload your site using FTP if you'd like. Your FTP address is your website URL, and to upload your site properly, once in FTP place all files in the public_html folder.

manik

Reaction score
Hi friend,
Possibly you need a short intro into how it works. If you settle for a subdomain it is fine. Otherwise it may take time for dns to propagate. Just login to the account and from within accounts invoke your control panel.
It takes a bit of exploration with patience.
Best wishes,
Manik.

http://www.manik.in/

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
ok.

i just changed the domain name.
why can't i go to my cpanel?

If your entire domain name cannot be reached it may be possible that DNS needs to take some time to update. It can take roughly 24-48 hours at the most to update. However, for now if you know what server you're on, you can type in the server's IP with :2082 at the end of the IP to get into cPanel and upload your site. The same works for FTP, enter in the server IP, type in username and password, and it should let you on.

Last edited: