New here

mixnet09

Reaction score
New to x10hosting yes i am!
i am new here i run my own radio station and loves community forums and blogs etc .
If you guys want to check out my website www.mixnetradio.co.uk which is still in the making in beta testing which means i am updating it everyday to try to make it a better experience for all its users.
I will be posting on the x10hosting forums every few days i used to have a hosting account with webs.com before i used this host they dont have a proper cpanel so i moved here and enjoyed it so i am staying here for life!
Yea!!
its my favorite hosting experience
thanks for being such a great host:lockd:

Jonathan

zen-r

Reaction score
Hi mixnet09.

I'm not sure if a radio station, hosted on x10's free service, is within the ToS. You may need to check with staff on this.

Anyway, welcome to the x10 community & good luck with your website!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting, mixnet09!

For the latest news and updates, read these frequently:
- The News and Announcements
- The Service Alerts

To prevent interruption in service (suspension):
- Read the Terms of Service carefully.

If you need any more help, remember that there are many friendly people on the forums waiting to help you out. If you have any issues, feel free to ask for assistance in Community Support.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting mixnet09! Good luck with your website. May I just point out, you can in fact host your site's images and such on x10Hosting if you have some bandwidth to spare after checking out your website's daily usage trend in cPanel. It'll help people loading up the sites faster if their connection has a slow DNS server tied to it. Otherwise, I noticed your site isn't rendering up correctly on my browser, now whether or not it's because of my router removing all of the advertisements on your site (it's removed a bunch of content), I'd have to check. One of the things that is happening is the upper part of the website is blown into the darker part of the page, and not on the light part of the page, and the toolbar text is scrolling backwards.

@zen-r: His stream is hosting off of another server off of x10's servers, with the streaming server being located in New York City (I'm pinging 19ms to it), as well as his chatbox being on another server.

EDIT: Before I forget, here are screenshots. I run Firefox 3.5.2 with no extensions installed.

Attachments

• renderfail1.PNG
    renderfail1.PNG
    143 KB · Views: 14
  • renderfail2.PNG
    renderfail2.PNG
    40.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: