new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharinganUser

Reaction score
i only seen this site today and i wanted to sign up .. but its says ip already in datebase wtf that mean and why can i have a site :(:confused: :sad: :hsughno: :dancingwt

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If it says that then you have already tried to sign up or already have an account. Thats why it wont let you create another one.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well it has your ip down for a reason. When the applications are open again try once more, if it still doesnt work we will have to have an admin look at this.

SharinganUser

Reaction score
Well it has your ip down for a reason. When the applications are open again try once more, if it still doesnt work we will have to have an admin look at this.

applications? open whats dat mean .. sry for being a noob just not sure what ur talkin about ..

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
On the home page http://www.x10hosting.com is were you sign up. It uses an autocreate script to make the accounts.It is only open at certain times, if it is open now you can try now if you want.

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Some IP addresses may have been used by other people at some stage to create (signup) for an account. Or else you are a gready :liar: that is trying to get another account (no offence if you are!).

JediSkipdogg

Reaction score
Or he could be on dial up and happened to get an IP of a user that already signed up once before.

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
TheJeffsta said:
Some IP addresses may have been used by other people at some stage to create (signup) for an account

Thats the same sort of thing. Someone else using an IP may have been a different user of that ISP.

SharinganUser

Reaction score
id never disobey rules .. and i use a router ... but no one in my familys ever made there own site ..

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
PM an Administrator or a Senior Moderator about the problem.

Are you sure that you have never filled in a form for free hosting here?

Status
Not open for further replies.