*NEW* Layout - please rate

KowKing

Reaction score
My eyes are bleeding, thanks for using neon colors.

3/10.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Its ok 2.7/10 Only too simple

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Tobe honest i was just seing how that apostraphe style thing would look, and as said, 10 mins work... whatever, only learning!

KowKing

Reaction score
Tobe honest i was just seing how that apostraphe style thing would look, and as said, 10 mins work... whatever, only learning!

Oh, and that is far from Web 2.0. Very, very far away.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Meh. Im just learning...

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Isn't web 2.0 sapost to be darkish, not all bright and such?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Better than what I can make, but I'd still be using Ad Block Plus to block all the neon >_<

Zenax

Reaction score
I don't like it. For a start it is Pink. Ewwww PINK!

Second of all the layout is way to simple. I know simple layouts are supposed to be good, but that is just horrible.

As for 2.0 I don't personally care about it. My theory is as long as it works in most browsers then there is nothing wrong with it at all.!

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
As for 2.0 I don't personally care about it. My theory is as long as it works in most browsers then there is nothing wrong with it at all.!

Haha thats pretty much how I think, as said this is junk..I was bored :p

dest581

Reaction score
It really isn't that bad. Could the header areas (like, the welcome thing) could use a bit more contrast between background and text, maybe a brighter text?

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
Web2.0 is basically the new age style. It can be both dark and bright. Many people rather be it lighter and brighter because it attracts more people (like birds and shiny objects). Read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_2.0

Regarding the design
It is a very good try, but personally I do not like it. The color theme you chose is not that great and the body is just plain distorted. The only thing I like about the layout is the navigation, because that is similar to one I created for one of my template. But nice try. 4/10

Xempttt

Reaction score
It's red and pink so not very smart colour choice. I can't believe you called it an apostrophe. If everyone said that it was amazing then maybe you would be saying "I spent so much time on it. It was alot of work." It reminds me of the canadian flag.

Rising

Reaction score
the custom shapes are unproportionate, and it doesnt have any wow factors