New Logo...(did fast)

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
this is my new logo...did in about 6-8min (im hoping to make somthing better than this soon though....just temperary)
Edit:heres new one...MADE MUCH BETTER
bls2pngsp9.png

Kinda made it look like it was covered by ice....guess i should've made a lightened glass layer over it....xP...like i said i'm going to make i better :biggrin:

Last edited:

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Looks nice, but you will always have to put the URL above it in text like you did in your sig here, because it's very difficult to read at a glance.

Dan

Reaction score
I don't know if it is just me, but I can't read the text very well.
But I have to say it is very good!!!

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
thanks =D...i did a tutorial on it...yay i noticed that to...i can make the opacity lower on the icey part i guess....

Logicx

Reaction score
I was not a fan of your text either,
anyways here's two DLS-sigs
I done for fun...

sig1
bls2.jpg

sig2
bls3.jpg

Smily

Reaction score
I have to agree with the rest, your text is barely readable. Also another suggestion, make a sig of any kind more interesting and don't make people focus to much on the text as it's more about the way it's made then who made it ;).

Kirby1990

Reaction score
The little red spots are a bit off, but otherwise it is great. Try making the text more clear. Such as take off the ice off the text.

btaylor

Reaction score
i agree with everyone else i like the concept you went for though this is something i did jus to do

Attachments

• bddesign.png
    bddesign.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 12