New one

onyx77

Reaction score
Hello all!

Let me introduce my self my name is Vili and I come from Slovenia. In the last few days I was thinking about making a web page for all the PPC addicts like me where they could find useful infos, freeware and some hacks to make there PPC better and faster.

I really don't remember how I found x10 but boy o boy I am happy I did. I never saw any free web hoster with plans like this and hack I don't care about the ad I need to place on my site.

Now my only "problem" is that x10 is so popular that they had to put new signups in queue so right now I can't do anything but to "plan" how my site will look and the features it will have.

Well that would be all for now.

Have fun and be nice :happysad:

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting onyx77. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Sign-ups are currently disabled because we are doing a lot of work on the server to prepare for the next version of x10.

onyx77

Reaction score
Ya I noticed. I hope signups will be open again soon and I wish you (x10) all the best.

Funky Monkey

Reaction score
Well hey, while signups are down, get somekind of web designing program like dreamweaver and design yoursite first. Then when x10 signups are up, then host it up. Organize everything into a folder so it'll be easier to upload. :D have fun

onyx77

Reaction score
Thanks for advice but I already have everything ready. :) and no thanks i do not use dw.