New online game-God Quest!

Siaram

Reaction score
I just opened my new online game to the public yesterday. It's fun and addictive. Be a warrior, marauder, sorceress, warlock and more. Choose a profession, explore the countryside for gold and goodies and much more.

The fighting system is round by round unlike other games where you click attack and it spits out 20 rounds and says you win or lose-BORING! Here you can cast your spells in round one, do a regular attack in round 2 and if losing badly, try to run or flee in round 3 so you don't lose any stuff.

Check it out and give me your thoughts. It took over 4 months to make and I am quite proud of it and hope you like it to. :)

http://godquestonline.com

Hope to see some of ya's there.

JuniorD

Reaction score
it looks very very cluttered to me. make it a bit simpler.

Siaram

Reaction score
Cluttered? How so? There's a top menu with most comon actions. Then a small actions menu on left side. Pretty easy I think no?

Siaram

Reaction score
it looks very very cluttered to me. make it a bit simpler.

Ahhhh, you know. Since this guy posted this some time ago and never had the guts to respond, I thought, hmmm. I wonder if he is rude or crass in all of his comments he leaves for people and then I clicked to see more of his posts and TADA! He was banned at least 2 or 3 times so guess what Junior? Your pathetic words mean nothing to me. Do us all a favor. Take your negative energy elsewhere and get banned permanently! :mad:

Dan

Reaction score
Looks like a good game.
Design is quite nice but there are several things:
1) Make the God Quest title stand out more, bolder and more eyecatching.
2) Why have a massive great big picture in the middle of the page.. and no actual useful content. Perhaps make that smaller and put a bit about what the game is about, news and information etc.

Anyway, I haven't had time to sign up yet and try it out but from what I've seen, 7/10

Siaram

Reaction score
Hmmm, thanks Dan

I totally agree on the homepage. Today I will add a little text at least describing the game, that would be nice.

As for the God Quest logo, I'll se what I could do. As you probably noticed we opted NOT to have a big God Quest banner on the top of the page. Not only do they take up lots of space needlessly, but thy also make people scroll down all the time in a game like this and when people want a certain link such as "Random Attack" that they use very often, we tried to make it so they didn't have to scroll all the time for more convenience.

But I'll try to make the Logo a bit bolder also. Thanks again. :)