New PHP System & Account Panel Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I've made a few slight changes within the system of PHP and the account management panel. You will now receive email updates when both your application for a version change is accepted by administration and when your account's PHP version is actually upgraded on the server. (You will only receive these emails if you have your contact email set in cPanel or the account panel)

The account panel reflects these changes now. Before these changes, the account panel would only state that your PHP version change application was accepted and that your account had the new version of PHP.

Now when your version change application is accepted, the account panel will change your application's status to 'upgrade pending.' Once your account's PHP version has been updated on the server, it will change telling you that you currently have which ever version you applied for.

If you are having problems with your PHP on your account and request a change that is accepted:
Please be sure that your account has actually been updated on the server before posting to ask for support regarding PHP not working correctly for you.

More information on the changes to PHP: PHP Changes Explanation

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I think people will like it Byron. X10hosting is becoming easier by the day :)

vlucan

Reaction score
Its a Very important change and somehow it has been fatal to me. I wish if there going to be any other core change please inform us to make some backups and updates. a notice on the forum will do the work, i guess.
Many thanks
Keep up the good work.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
How has the change been 'fatal' to you, Vlucan?

Tideas

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's fatal for me or not, but it has totally messed my Gallery2 data, as I can't even access the index page anymore.

Tried requesting for V.3, but I keep getting denied

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I need to look at Gallery2's code later on and see what is causing it to not work properly. It is probably a function that is disabled, yet the developers of it decided to suppress the function's errors with a @.

So yeah, if you see this and have Gallery2 somewhere that is not working - it should be working soon once I find the cause.

michael2k5

Reaction score
Not only that... but it messed the code on my PHP Nuke... i can't get to the forums but everything else works... this started when the php changes began.

iEdge

Reaction score
Could you possibly update my forum, my tech admin isn't on, and lives over in the Philippines, and won't be on till 10 pm tonight, is there anyway you could update my forum?

http://www.wrestlesomnia.com/index.php

Thats the link, and thats all the info I have because I was not told any login info.

Wicked_one

Reaction score
I'm talking about the forums on my free webspace. I'm assuming it's do to the changes made to the PHP. I plan on upgrading soon as I can to the development package but I can't right now.

Tideas

Reaction score
Byron, let me know when you've been able to see the cause behind Gallery2's abnormality. I've uninstalled it at the meantime, and will install it when it's able to work again

Status
Not open for further replies.