New Prime Membership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
If you're not a prime member you have to log in once a month.

If you're a prime member, you don't.

~Callum

chrisjustinparr96

Prime Account
Reaction score
If I purchase this prime membership will you fix all of the MySQL issues and downtime? Will you also add a backup program to the cPanel?

isaac008

Reaction score
semuanya61, the only difference between prime and free membership is what is stated.
Free=Login
Prime=No login
Free=No money
Prime=Cost money
Simple concept.

Last edited:

chrisjustinparr96

Prime Account
Reaction score
We're trying to fix that anyway :)

~Callum

Can I ask how long has this been an issue? I just registered and would like to know how long it usually takes for things like this to get fixed before I pay money for 'highlighted support'

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
alexxblade85: It's still blocked. I doubt it's going to be unblocked for a long time. What are you using that needs port 80? If it's stuff like autoupdate, post the IPs here and I'll forward them. If it's stuff like proxies, don't bother asking XD

~Callum

chrisjustinparr96

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello; I purchased prime membership and haven't seen any changes to my account. Please help. I also cannot send PM's or respond to other peoples' support threads in the support forum.

beatles-143

Reaction score
Hello; I purchased prime membership and haven't seen any changes to my account. Please help. I also cannot send PM's or respond to other peoples' support threads in the support forum.
You are a prime member (look at the banner above your post) but you might just need to get over 10 posts to be able to pm. And I dont think anyone exept special people can post in the support forum.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
whiy account suspend??!!

Suspended for inactivity. I'll take care of it. The Prime Membership will definitely help out here in that it removes the inactivity timer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.