NEW registrations not available from my country why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krystalslave53

Reaction score
I used to have a account and website but deu to inactivity it's been deleted now that when i try to signup again it says new registrations are not aCCEPTED from my country FIJI but why ?????

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
After you opened a free-hosting account at x10hosting the rules for new accounts were changed - IF you had a account that did not meet the 'new' rules - after the change - you could keep that account as long as it was keep in good standing of the current Terms of Service (TOS)

with the 'new' rules if your ISP's IP 'country code' is not on x10hosting's "Whitelist" -:- or you are using a proxy -:- or you are using VPN -:- or you are using something like TOR --- you CAN NOT setup or open a x10hosting's free-hosting account -- this is a computer (system) setting and staff can not bypass (override) it

NOTE: This restriction is NOT about who or what YOU are - but is about the IP (Internet Protocol) address you are using
see --> [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address ]

The "Whitelist" of IP 'country codes' and some other restrictions do not apply to Premium, and VPS service plans - except when U.S.A. law prohibits your ISP's IP 'country code'

Status
Not open for further replies.