[New] Review my website

misterspock

Reaction score
Hi there,

http://campus-swag.com/

Here is a direct quote about my website.

campus-swag.com is a side project run by ‘urban wear crazed’ college students who appreciate the old and new school of street fashion. They dedicate a small portion of their busy schedule searching and showcasing the best independent clothing stores (local or online) from around the world. In addition, they provide information on going promos (ie. coupons, sales, and etc.) via twitter. If you love to look fresh, clean, and unique at school or work then this is the website for you!

First impression.
How can I improve on the website.
User friendliness.

All suggestions are welcome, I want criticism and feedback! Negative or positive.

Plans:
- I plan to put tweets on the side panel for promos or new updates in general

krofunk

Reaction score
good and clean design, the only thing I would look at is balancing your content - everything seems to be on the left hand side of the page.

good job!

mattblog

Reaction score
good and clean design, the only thing I would look at is balancing your content - everything seems to be on the left hand side of the page.

good job!

Exactly What Krofunk said but, if anything i would add a little bit more to the side like he said. I suggest putting the category up there and then place some ads up there. Good idea to use the wordpress system, its very flexable.

mostlycarbon

Reaction score
I'm thinking that the stuff on the left should be a little more separated from itself.. the divisions were hard to see at first. It was a glom of 6.

Matt

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a bit slow loading :/

In fact, it's not loading at all :)

~Callum

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey

I really like this design of website. It has always been my favourite way of designing a website, which is clean and simple, as well as fast loading for me!!

The only slight improvements as people have already mentioned is to increase the content on the right hand side of the page. Another thing would perhaps to add a nice colourful graphic as a header to perhaps increase the style and overall look of the website.

I notice that this is a theme that has been downloaded from a website, so I don't think we can give you all the credit for completly coding the website. However the changes that you have made to theme, in order to clean it up and change is what you can be commended for!

Thats it! It is fine imo!

Regards,
Zenax

Last edited:

myx10

Reaction score
You can put more content to let visitor understand more about the site. Make use of writing title tag and meta description which yours misses. Single keywords will not help much for your SEO strategies. If you don't know much about that, search to learn more how to write such the tag to make it friendly. Good luck!