New Server Online!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The new server is now online and working, Theory and I spent most of today getting it up and running due to the problems we were having with only one server. We will start transferring accounts over to the new server which will ease the load on the current one. Please do not use the IP 69.93.194.58 anymore as it is not the same on both servers and accounts will be spread out over multiple IP addresses.

Thank you for your patience today,
-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure on that one yet, I'll let everyone know once we transfer some accounts over. I don't think it actually matters but it might :) -- You should be using 69.93.137.170 for your cPanel, the one at 69.93.194.58 is a copy of your account before it was transferred.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha,

Everyone should now use theirdomain:2082 . So if you have a subdomain it will be subdomain.x10hosting.com:2082. DO NOT use the IP address.

Thanks,
-Corey

admans

Reaction score
superb job admins

thanx man.....u guys rock...we gonna have lots of fun as well as more members to b hosted by this amazing host!

long live x10hosting.

p.s to corey--my prob of accessing has been solved thanx fer da support!

congrats to admins!

keep up the gud work!

Richard

Reaction score
You can also type {yourdomain.com}/cpanel and it will direct you to the login its easier then adding the port

A new server is always nice good job.

Ericsson

Banned
Reaction score
Cool.

Is one for like payed hosting or something? You said in here something about a buisness only server or do you mean for like companies being hosted?

sportman3333333

Red Sox Won!!!!!!
Reaction score
i dont corey or theory told me, this is not a reseller acount. The business acount is for the x10hosting main site. I mean the forums and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.