Reaction score
blueexplosion.png

getfirefoxsig.png

ss.png

Comments, suggestions? Thanks

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Wow. That firefox one is great; Mozilla should use that image as a splash screen for when FF loads..

dino-m

Reaction score
very very nice design! I most like that second! I give you 10/10 rate !

jensen

Reaction score
Yeah, FireFox can consider changing the current one to your sig.

omnirom

Reaction score
Wow! I like the use of the overlayed diagonal lines. I saw a tutorial somewhere before, but how do you do them?

bobshandel

Reaction score
Sorry, I've been on a trip, but thank you everybody for your compliments:drool:. And MicroTechXp, I'll make you one if you want, just PM me;). And I actually used no brushes in theses. And to do the overlayed scan lines just download the the file I attached and make a new layer. Then go to Edit>Fill. Click the arrow next to custom pattern, then click the next arrow, then choose load patterns and load the Scanlines.psd. Then choose that pattern, and fill the new layer then lower the opacity.

Attachments

• Scanlines.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

DMacK

Reaction score
Pretty good, I think the firefox one is the best.. there is just something about it. But I don't really like the firefox text. On the last one the color of the render doesn't really match the background.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
bobshandel said:
Sorry, I've been on a trip, but thank you everybody for your compliments:drool:. And MicroTechXp, I'll make you one if you want, just PM me;). And I actually used no brushes in theses. And to do the overlayed scan lines just download the the file I attached and make a new layer. Then go to Edit>Fill. Click the arrow next to custom pattern, then click the next arrow, then choose load patterns and load the Scanlines.psd. Then choose that pattern, and fill the new layer then lower the opacity.

Thanks man! I will Pm you latter!:biggrin:

omnirom

Reaction score
Thanks for the scanlines file bobshandel! They look superb :biggrin:

dpogary

Reaction score
;) Very Nice Sig's...I Like all three of them. and yes i do like the Firefox the most...it should be the Firefox Splash screen:rant2:

bobshandel

Reaction score
No problem omnirom. And what version of firefox are you guys using? Because I have 1.0.7 and there's no splash screen. I know it's old, but I never found the time to update. Would you reccomend updating?

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
bobshandel said:
No problem omnirom. And what version of firefox are you guys using? Because I have 1.0.7 and there's no splash screen. I know it's old, but I never found the time to update. Would you reccomend updating?

Lol all versions of FireFox don't have splash screens; we're just saying if Mozilla wanted to, they could incorporate one, preferably the FireFox banner you made.

But since Mozilla hasn't incorporated it, there's an extension! If you want a splash screen for FF: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2995/