New site for making money.

drapesrgay

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm sure some of you have heard of the GPT industry. Well, there is a new site that just opened at the beginning of this month called http://www.warreward.com. You basicly complete offers and surveys for $.10 - $5.00 per offer. They also recently released cash clicks, you can click each link daily and they are worth $.05 a click.

The community is great too, since its so small right now. Everyone kind of knows everyone. I encourage everyone, even international members to sign up.

http://www.warreward.com

priyaa161

Reaction score
Don't make us fool. Everyone here is a webmaster or at least with some knowledge of web creation. The site which has 0 Google page rank, less than 10 visitors daily and no reputation can't provide us with so much of money. I'm sure that site doesn't have any advertisers to show ads or to send us link to click on them.

drapesrgay

Reaction score
Dont believe me, check it out for yourself. Like I said they just launched March 1st, so I can't imagine they would be a PR8 or something that fast. It is owned by the programmer of another, older GPT site that was very successful at first, but closed due to poor business planning. He does no intend to make the same mistake his predecessors did.

Unfortunately, I have no proof that they will pay, as it has not been open long enough to receive my first payment yet. I have managed to accrue $33 in my account to date though. I trust this site enough to spend a little time to at least make payout ($15) and see whether it is legit or not.

edit: Actually 1 person did get paid on the first day per a launch day contest. He won a $25 amazon gift card, (they hold daily contests for there in-game points for their combat game).

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
okay, then tell me did they really send you advertisement link from which you can earn money by clicking it.

drapesrgay

Reaction score
They call it "cash clicks" you pick a subject link that interests you, (educational, payday advance, etc.) afterwards you are taken to a page containing multiple links, you choose a link and shortly after you will have $.05 added to your amount due.

There are currently 31 links and you may click once each, daily.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
***Moved to Earning Money***

drapesrgay

Reaction score
They also announced that every account opened and verified in March will get a $5 starting bonus. As part of the March Launch promotions. If you have any questions about it, please ask. I'll do my best to clear them up.

drapesrgay

Reaction score
$15, its attainable pretty fast with the amounts of offers and earnings from each offer.

priyaa161

Reaction score
so minimum payout is $15. I'll get $5 with my signup. So left is $10. Now I'll get one link to click everyday which will give me $0.05. So to make $10 it will take me 200 days but there are only 31 links so I can never make $10 dollars.
Tell me what wrong I'm with my calculation.

Last edited:

drapesrgay

Reaction score
The clicks are just one aspect of the site. Actually, they are the smallest amount on the site. Like I said in my original post, They also have other offers to complete. Like 'enter to win an ipod' or something. You will get $.50 - $1.00 for each of those you sign up for. There are currently ~500 different offers to complete ranging from $.10 to about $10.00 for some trial offers. You seem interested but yet a little skeptical, I encourage you to try it out, you will see that I have not made any of this up.

If you decide that it's not for you, you can quit at any time. There is no obligation.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Once I've registers to one PTC site and I've given my lot of time for that site and at the end I've to leave it up empty handed. You can I see I do take every thing with a dedicated mind. I've made 100 posts here in less than 2 days. So I can do a lot if the site is really genuine.

drapesrgay

Reaction score
Oh, I understand totally. A LOT of PTC sites are really scam sites, but this isn't just a PTC site. If you have visited the site you will see that they offer much more. They have a dedicated IRC chat room for helping members with problems that may arise. They have a forum for posting updates, and members post techniques for getting higher approval rates for offers.

They even have developed a game to tie in with the site where you roam around on a map looking for other members to attack, gaining WR (they're 'vitual' currency) to advance your gear. You can then trade WR for bonuses (right now the only bonus is 2 unreferred members become your referrals). Which they offer up to 20% referral commission for the life of the account.

Here is the link again if you want to take a look: http://www.warreward.com

drapesrgay

Reaction score
They just updated the amount of PTC links to 55 links!

That's $2.75 daily if you click each of them daily. That goes alongside your offer and survey earnings! If you haven't signed up yet, this is a pretty good deal.

drapesrgay

Reaction score
Received my first payment from them.

proof-2.jpg

This site is legit! Check it out. http://www.warreward.com

drapesrgay

Reaction score
They recently announced a new contest running through all of May. It is an offer earnings contest. The first place will receive a Acer netbook!! Second place wins $50. The site also has all the Gamevance and Playsushi offers which is an easy $75. I was able to make $130 in about 9 days at the end of April by doing all those plus a few other offers. I'll post payment proof once I receive my payment for April.

priyaa161

Reaction score
When will you get your payment. And tell me about the screenshot you have have given. Is it from the alertpay.

drapesrgay

Reaction score
The screenshot that I provided is from PayPal. They only pay to PayPal and check as of right now, but they may add other payment processes upon request.

My first payment I received 7 days after the end of the month in which I made the money. But that was a promotion to help get referrals to the site and to prove that they payout. Normally, they pay on a net45 basis. Meaning they pay 45 days after the end of the month in which you earn the money. Although, I have heard rumors that they may move to a more reasonable net15 schedule as soon as they get somewhat established and see that they are not sending fraudulent traffic.