New Site - What do you think?

dyfuse

Reaction score
Yeah, great site Matt - it has awesome potential. Very simplistic layout, easy to read/view/watch/comment. I like what you've done!!

(the ads seem a little weird to have them on the left-hand side!)

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Make sure you get permission from the creators of the material you wish to host. Eric Bauman's mistake was taking stuff without permission and not giving credit.

The design looks great. Do you use Joomla?

the_king_dollars

Reaction score
Great site Matt!
I really liked it.
Question: From where did you get the design from? (If you didn't make it yourself)

mattyranks

Reaction score
great site matt

the onlything that needs work it the header as i think its a little to simplistic

8/10

Matt

Reaction score
Its coded in css, so I have to figure out how to get banners, graphics, etc up there.

daman371

Reaction score
That site is awesome. The site has a lot of content and even jokes and games. Everything a person could ever want in one place.

amr1991

Reaction score
Well, its either mambo or joomla, and you aren't allowed to remove the copyright at the bottom of the page. I can easily tell by the end of the URL (http://grab7.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=23&Itemid=35)

I have used joomla for a while and I know what the URL's look like. Please put the copyright on unless you have payed to remove it somehow.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, then completely ignore this post :D

PS: I (richard) removed the link however since Joomla is a widely used Open Source CMS ever one knows where the links are anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

Simie

PHP PRO
Reaction score
Well, its just a template =/ (Link)

But, I like your sites content, so 7/10 for that. Nice stuff :)