New to forum and forums in general might be fun

tranquillityinme77

Reaction score
First I would just like to comment on the fact that this forum must of been trolled at some point. There is a crazy number of human verifications. Anyways I'm new to forums in general and web design. Actually I think this may very well be my first post on a forum ever or at least in the last 4 years. So it will be interesting to see how this goes and if I get into it. While I'm here and just in case anyone of importance reads this I would like to ask what the average sign up time is? My account has been pending for about 5 hours now, which I figure is probably normal because I signed up at 8pm and it's now 1am and its a friday night/saturday morning. Does the sign up process require human interaction? <--that one is just because I'm curious.

Anyways... Toasts to my first post ever.

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
Hey mate welcome to x10 hosting and congratulations for your first post... Im glad that you chose this community...
Well im not getting which signup are you talking about ... If its hosting related then you should get an update soon..
If ure talking about forum one, then how did post this!

Just have patience :)

cheers,

tranquillityinme77

Reaction score
Oh oops I forgot to specify for the free web hosting. Which from reviews looks absolutely amazing. Yeah your right patience. Grossly not one of my strong suits.