new to the forum

wnvwpb31

Reaction score
hi from cincinnati, ohio.. i published a very small site last winter... with the help of x10.. this is my first attempt to post a thread,,

if any one answers,,,, in what state of the usa do you live in ?

wnvwp31

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey there. Welcome to the x10hosting Forums!

I was born in and currently live in New York, NY.

If you ever need any help with your hosting account, feel free to ask for help in our Support Forum.

Last edited:

conzone

Reaction score
"in what state of the usa do you live in"

I'm in a poor state

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
:) HOWDY! :)
Welcome To x10Hosting!

Virtual coffee and virtual peanut butter cookies can be found in the virtual welcome center which is adjacent to the virtual lobby in the virtual main building.

Thank You For Choosing x10Hosting!

..C
....A
......R
........L

wnvwpb31

Reaction score
Cinti may 3 post

from Cincinnati, sent may 3
purpose of message.. send thanks tp x10 for reliable down load to night.

i had accidentally deleted an html file from my hard drive, my computer. was GONE.

needed to puzzle thru, could i recover....

thanks to x 10,,, i was able to down load from your computer, the html file.. to my computer, and have now been able to do only a little coding with the restored file.

from wnvwpb31

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
just cheack why this site is suspended http://articles.friendzzy.pcriot.com/

@mysitessocial53
Please do not post support requests in the Introductions forum and also do not post requests in someone else's thread. Thanks.

Your account is suspended for inactivity. You are required to login to these forums at least once every 31 days. You can unsuspend yourself through Account Panel. Go to Hosting > Suspensions from the top menu.

This time, I have unsuspended your account for you.

mcorrez31

Reaction score
I'm a newbie too. I'm still waiting for my account to be approved though. I hope its sooner.

wnvwpb31

Reaction score
to u k

from Ohio, this is in response to a post i received, noticed on right, you are in United Kingdom, i assume across ocean from usa..... this actually answers question i asked in my first post, if some one reponds,,,, where are u ?? from wnvwpb :smile:

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Welcome to X10Hosting's forums! :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

wnvwpb31

Reaction score
new, now suspended

Welcome to x10. :)

Hi to x10, this sent thru a thread, "new to the forum"...
I did receive message, your account has been suspended"..

read that I should link to a Client Account Panel...... after several attempts, not able to link to this.....

first question..... screen name i chose... was bearcat6... to begin publishing.

think x10,.... changed this to an e mail address i gave to x10..
yet... still today... not able to "log in"....

can a person send a message... how must i log in to either the Forum,, or to the free hosting part of x10,,, to un suspend the account...
thanks to a person with x10 if you able to help with this.

sent September 18, 2011,, joe

intpsych16

Reaction score
Thanks for making a post and good luck. I'm originally from Colorado but am now working off the norht coast of Honduras on the island of Roatan. Nice to hear from you. Your web site???? Don Goin

theone48

Reaction score
Hello mysitesocial and d.xcorpion,

Welcome and may you have a pleasant stay with us at x10. If you have any questions or just need advice, don't hesitate to let us know in a relevant forum room. If in need of urgent technical assistance, volunteer-staffed Live Chat is open 24/7.

Hello wnvwpb31,

Welcome to x10. As techairlines pointed out, this is the Introductions room, which is not meant for help/support requests. As specified in the Terms Of Service, you are required to log in to the forum at least once every 31 days, failing which, your account will automatically be suspended. Unsuspending is easy once you are logged in, but since you are not able to, I suggest you open a support ticket so our friendly customer service reps can resolve the issue. Enjoy your stay and good luck!

Last edited:

wnvwpb31

Reaction score
finally, un suspended

Hello mysitesocial and d.xcorpion,

Welcome and may you have a pleasant stay with us at x10. If you have any questions or just need advice, don't hesitate to let us know in a relevant forum room. If in need of urgent technical assistance, volunteer-staffed Live Chat is open 24/7.

Hello wnvwpb31,

Welcome to x10. As techairlines pointed out, this is the Introductions room, which is not meant for help/support requests. As specified in the Terms Of Service, you are required to log in to the forum at least once every 31 days, failing which, your account will automatically be suspended. Unsuspending is easy once you are logged in, but since you are not able to, I suggest you open a support ticket so our friendly customer service reps can resolve the issue. Enjoy your stay and good luck!

sent sept 18 to theone48, and others.
now some what successful... i have been able to "unsuspend" my account,
some how, x10 recognized the first screen name I had chosen, then I had to up load html files again,,, checked today, the very small site is now once again published.

thank you for encouagement sent.. wnbwpb31, ohio,usa.

when i started the project, could i actually write html code for a site, yes,
but the site is very un professional, a lot to learn,
so thanks to x 10 for your help