New updates

dcoates

Reaction score
I have changed my site to worpress and I would like reviews on it. my contact form is messed up a bit and as soon as I figure out css I'll fix that but untill then let me know what you think of the rest please.

www.stillphotomemories.com

Thanks
Doug

Neurosylum

Reaction score
I like what you did to the side bar with the thumbnails of pictures. However, maybe you can convert the word "Gallery" to a clickable link. Or is that a feature for members only?

dcoates

Reaction score
I like what you did to the side bar with the thumbnails of pictures. However, maybe you can convert the word "Gallery" to a clickable link. Or is that a feature for members only?

"Gallery" is not a clickable link at all. and I am not good with css so I would not know haow to do that but I'll look into it it's a good idea

Thanks for your feed back Neurosylum

Neurosylum

Reaction score
"Gallery" is not a clickable link at all. and I am not good with css so I would not know haow to do that but I'll look into it it's a good idea

Thanks for your feed back Neurosylum

Oh, okay. Well, it still looks good. :biggrin:

randombum

Reaction score
I don't think the colors that are used in the header, title box, and post box mesh very well together. Also, I personally find that narrow light gradient strip on the sidebars to be a bit distracting.

The NextGen gallery works well and the general site structure is good. :)