new web site

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I have a new site where you can post xbox live ps3 online any pc game and wii post.

http://gamewars.x10hosting.com/

tell me what you think

The website graphics and layout isn't exceptional, and becomes a little inconsistent throughout the site, but is still better than a lot of other sites I've seen.

A suggestion I have is to make your "Post War" form check for proper data before accepting it and posting it. For example, no game is going to have a name longer than 100 or so characters, so set a limit to the number of characters. Check and make sure the value for the number of rounds and players entered is actually a number. Finally, write some code to automatically filter out profanities from text boxes where you can enter text.

playminigames

Reaction score
I dont like the background on the site, it just seems weird, Other than that the site is ok, could be better, but better than some other sites here.

Good luck gamewars!

freecrm

Reaction score
TBH, I'm not keen on the body background fixed..

As posted above, there is no coherancy here - just a bunch of different parts thrown together on a page.

You might like to figure out a design that looks good on say photoshop and then work out how to get the css to make it look like that.

Not keen on the menu either - the different text sizes look a bit un-pro :(

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I think you should let the background move with the page. I also think you should do something about the green gap on the right hand side.

Fill in the gaps :)

I don't really get what this website does, maybe you should include an introduction on your homepage?

~Callum