New Website Needs You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
Hi all i have recently created a new website, where people can 100% free things from domains to Xbox/PS3 Games. The way this website works is that every time some joins up to an offer i get paid with this money i give you points on the forum, with these points you can order free services. I can assure everyone here this site is no fraud and will be fair with users.
The place where x10 comes in is, i will pay every x10 user - 10 credits for every offer they do, i can estimate that i will be adding at least 10 offers a week so that would be around 100 credits a week! I also will give 10 credits to people for every 10 quality posts they make to the forum!
To join this website checkout LINK COMMING SOON

If You Do Join Post Your Username Here So I Can Give You Points Later On

Thanks For Reading!!

!!SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Well maybe if you read the first post you would understand...

Nice site by the way, i think your forums are a bit empty but overall it looks very nice :).

Kraze_T

Reaction score
Sorry, i just installed a mod and the forum got a little messed up, im going set the forum up again, so the people who joined will have to join again sorry.

@sohailamir52 thanks, yup im just setting up all the boards so soon there will be alot more to do ;)

Tariqul Islam

Reaction score
Can not enter into your forum because this shows me a file list. Please inform again when you get rid of that.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
yh sry about the im having to reinstall it again

gona close this thread and make a new one later, im remaking the website!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.