New Zunes

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Personally still like the older Zune interface, but that's just me. On the verge of selling my Creative Zen Vision M since I honestly don't have the time to be listening to music

KowKing

Reaction score
Personally still like the older Zune interface, but that's just me. On the verge of selling my Creative Zen Vision M since I honestly don't have the time to be listening to music

I think the old interface is going to remain mostly in tact, a few things will be changed though.

Swiblet

Reaction score
You don't have the time to listen to music? Maybe I'm strange, but I can't do ANYTHING without multitasking. Music is the easiest for for me to do that. You will never see me without some form of rock music at my disposal. However, I don't really like zunes o.o From what I've seen, zunes are only worth it if all your friends use zunes, so you could take advantage of the wireless transfer thing. But all my friends use ipods. I'm going to hold off on buying one, though. I think an IPhone, once all the glitches are fixed, is a much better deal for me. I need a new phone, I need a new mp3 player. It's perfect! ^^

~~Ben

KowKing

Reaction score
You don't have the time to listen to music? Maybe I'm strange, but I can't do ANYTHING without multitasking. Music is the easiest for for me to do that. You will never see me without some form of rock music at my disposal. However, I don't really like zunes o.o From what I've seen, zunes are only worth it if all your friends use zunes, so you could take advantage of the wireless transfer thing. But all my friends use ipods. I'm going to hold off on buying one, though. I think an IPhone, once all the glitches are fixed, is a much better deal for me. I need a new phone, I need a new mp3 player. It's perfect! ^^

~~Ben

http://www.engadget.com/2007/10/02/microsofts-new-zunes-officially-in-80-8-and-4gb-sizes/

Feature set for all Zunes (including my original 30GB model), the only thing it excludes is the new Zune pad. Which, in videos, seems great.

Oh, and get a Helio Ocean. Better device, better plans, better provider.

http://www.helio.com/#devices_ocean

Swiblet

Reaction score
Helio Ocean, huh? I'll look into that ^^

Okay, I just looked into it. It's a slider. It might be a great machine, but what REALLY attracts me to the IPhone is that it looks like a plain black box. Everything it virtual in that thing. There are no buttons, no gadgets, no nothing. It's all like a touchpad computer screen. But when it's off, it's an empty void. That's what I like about it - it's amazing! Almost like alien technology, you know? =)

~~Ben

Last edited: