Newbie here, can't login to account

Status
Not open for further replies.

petyamester

Reaction score
Hi there!
I've just created an account here yesterday, because my previous provider wasn't safe enough, it always got viruses. So I registered with the domain dancsopeter.exofire.net and my name is petyamester. But once I try to login with Total Commander to upload my html files, it says 530 Login authentication failed. Wrong password. I typed in the password with what I registered. It finds the server and my username ok. Is there a "forgot password" option?

Is it a common problem or I just misspelled the pass?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
There are two things.

Account panel & forum username&password are same

BUT

Cpanel username&password is different So check which one is you are using.

Cpanel username and password is required to upload files.

So Recheck the username and password you are using to upload files.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi there!
I've just created an account here yesterday, because my previous provider wasn't safe enough, it always got viruses. So I registered with the domain dancsopeter.exofire.net and my name is petyamester. But once I try to login with Total Commander to upload my html files, it says 530 Login authentication failed. Wrong password. I typed in the password with what I registered. It finds the server and my username ok. Is there a "forgot password" option?

Is it a common problem or I just misspelled the pass?

Hi petyamester,

Now that you have been given an answer to your initial question and you have not posted a response back in over 48 hours, I am going to conclude that this problem has been resolved and close this thread. Feel free to create a new support request if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.