Newbie Here....

Reaction score
Hi everyone:

As some of you have no doubt figured out, I'm new here but not new to the Internet (I've been around long enough to remember Mark Cuban as being the owner of Broadcast.com - You know, back when terrestrial radio & TV stations streamed their commercials along with everything else they put out? :biggrin: ).

Well anyway, I'm the host of a politically-oriented Internet talk show that's in both audio & (Albeit on something of an irregular basis) video formats. The audio show is podcast however I hope to use both podcasting & live streaming media for both the audio & video shows.

I'm in the process of constructing my website however while parts of it are complete, I'm having to fight server issues like many of you are (This as you can imagine only makes the whole process FRUSTRATING as I feel like I'm "flying partially blind" as it were :mad: ).

On my website are links to my text blog, audio & video podcasts, YouTube channel, message boards & MUCH MUCH MORE.

Now keep in mind everything isn't all there yet due to the server issues, but do feel free to check out my site. The URL is in my sig below.

Cheers :D

Last edited: