newbie, with a question

cuillini

Reaction score
hello everybody,

I had a question: what is the reason for credits?

how do obtain them? how do you loose them?

thanks in advance

shadowdragon

Reaction score
The reason is to buy things like domains if you go to x10Rewards on the left it says what you can get.
You obtain them by replying to post voting on polls.
I don't think you can loose them but you can donate them to people by clicking there name.Then stats.Then scroll down to credits and click the link.

Max1337

Reaction score
You can loose credits, by donating of course lol... and spending it on x10 Rewards.
Unless people donate to you, then they loose credits, but you gain them.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 cuillini! You gain credits by posting, and the more you post per post, the more credits you get. You can also be donated credits from the members. I think you also get credits for getting good rep from people. To lose credits, a staff member can take them away only if they have a good reason to, you can spend them, or you can donate them.

LuckyCharm

Reaction score
Earning and spending credits

You gain credits by posting, and the more you post per post, the more credits you get.

What does this mean? That the more replies you post to a given thread, the more credits you earn? I've looked for a FAQ or something on this, because it was only a moment ago that I even knew there was such a thing as credits!

Thanks in advance,

~~Cheryl in Tacoma :wavey:

GTKILLA

Reaction score
You get credits for posting on the forum, and doing offers in the marketplace! Yep, the more replies to a thread the more creds.

shadowdragon

Reaction score
Re: Earning and spending credits

What does this mean? That the more replies you post to a given thread, the more credits you earn? I've looked for a FAQ or something on this, because it was only a moment ago that I even knew there was such a thing as credits!

Thanks in advance,

~~Cheryl in Tacoma :wavey:
It means the longer the post the more credits you get for that post.And it doesn't matter what thread it is or what subject it is under.
-----shadow dragon

nhales

Reaction score
I'd not realised until just what credits were all about.
Its a great idea.

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Earning and spending credits

It means the longer the post the more credits you get for that post.And it doesn't matter what thread it is or what subject it is under.
-----shadow dragon

yes you are right....