Newbies: How not to get suspended and still run a site on X10 free hosting

bobycv

Reaction score
Most of us do not read Terms and conditions and if have had done so,we might not have read between lines.This post is for all freehosting members who would like to be active on X10 and have a happy going here.

Rule1: No warez,No nulled scripts(like nulled Vbulletin etc) ,no proxies

If you are a real newbie you might not know what is a warez,proxie site etc.If you google it,you might know it quickly.But to be happy here for a newbie,just keep your wordpress,joomla,phpbb etc clean of any proxies plugins etc.You may ask for community support before uploading it.But just donot upload any if you have a doubt on the plugin/site.Here its a permanent suspension.

Rule2: NO copyrighted material

Rapidshare links,Blogspot links to copyrighted material like music,books,videos etc is as dangerous to your site as lethal.So no links or references to such.Suspension is permanent.

Rule 3 : Donot use high resourses

Even akeeba backup (universally accepted joomla backup) will not work on X10 freehosting.It will create a temporary suspension and hence donot use scripts like that.If you have a 10000 visitors a day,probably X10 free hosting is not where you should be as the CPU usage limit - control temporarily suspends you and your traffic will see a "suspend" page.
So choose X10 paid hosting is such a case.This is my opinion though.

Rule 4: Do not abuse support team

This is the best support team you would get on any free hosting..Provided you follow rules,terms and conditions.Make sure you do not abuse them in any way.After all they are the only support you have got here.

Most times,people are succesful here..This is what I have understood reading forum posts.
So I wish you too a good luck.

Regards,
Boby.:rolleyes:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
* moved to feedback and suggestions *

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score